Zonic Group was formed in 2003 and provides Public Relations and marketing services to high technology clients addressing markets in Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and the USA. Zonic’s business has grown more than 20% over the past 12 months and we are looking for a number of bright, dynamic, conscientious, tech savvy individuals to join our expanding team.
PR Director, PR Manager & Account Execs
Positions in: UK & San Jose, USA
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, PR professional, with a keen interest in the fast moving world of Information Technology, we may just have the job you’re looking for.
Responsibilities for these positions, include:
- Brainstorming with members of our team and client on creative new PR campaign initiatives
- Successful management and implementation of client PR, Social Media and Analyst Relations campaigns
- Research and writing press releases, blogs, features, editorial pitches, FAQs etc.
- Overseeing client briefings with our internal writers on by-lines/features, video storyboards, White Papers etc.
- Organising press conferences, webinars, analyst/media events, industry thought leadership round-tables etc.
- Pitching news stories and features to appropriate international media
- Organising and attending international press tours, media briefings and launches
- Conducting and commissioning market research on behalf of clients
- Preparation of client PR campaign reports, analysis against KPIs, conduct regular client reviews
- Participate in new business pitches and undertake research for proposals
- Developing and managing the process for possible crisis PR scenarios
- Building positive working relationships and liaising with colleagues, clients and the international media
- Ensure efficient and highly effective implementation of integrated campaigns with our international PR and Digital Marketing teams.
Previous experience in information technology PR plus well established business/tech media connections are essential requirements for the PR Director and PR Manager roles. General B2B PR experience and a good grounding in some of the technology sectors listed above are important for the PR Account Executive positions.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you’ve got what it takes to become an integral member of our highly successful, results orientated team, please fill in our online application form or email your CV to: