Zonic Group was formed in 2003 and provides Public Relations and marketing services to high technology clients addressing markets in Europe, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and the USA. Zonic’s business has grown more than 20% over the past 12 months and we are looking for a number of bright, dynamic, conscientious, tech savvy individuals to join our expanding team.
PR Director’s & Account Execs
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, PR professional, with a keen interest in the fast moving world of Information Technology, we may just have the job you’re looking for.
Responsibilities for these positions, include:
- Conducting and commissioning market research on behalf of clients
- Brainstorming with members of our team and client on creative new PR campaign initiatives
- Successful management and implementation of client PR and Analyst Relation campaigns
- Implementation and management of successful international Social Media campaigns
- Research and writing press releases, features and editorial pitches
- Overseeing client briefings with our internal writers on features, storyboards, White Papers etc.
- Organising press conferences, webinars, events and promotions
- Collating and analysing media coverage
- Preparing media distribution lists for press releases
- Pitching news stories and features to appropriate international media
- Organising and attending international press tours, round-table briefings and launches
- Preparation of regular PR campaign progress reports and conduct client reviews
- Participate in new business pitches and undertake research for client proposals
- Developing and managing the process for possible crisis PR scenarios
- Building positive working relationships and liaising with colleagues, clients and the international media
Previous experience in information technology PR are essential requirements for the PR Director role. General B2B PR experience is important for the PR Account Executive position. Existing relationships with international business/technology press coupled with strong language skills would be a definite advantage for these positions. Applicants must live within a 25 mile radius of our Marlborough office, and international travel is required several times a year.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you’ve got what it takes to become an integral member of our highly successful, results orientated team, please request an application form or email your CV to:
Rosie Sutton: Tel: 01672 550125
Social Media /
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, digital and social media marketing professional with a keen interest in information technology, we may just have the job you’re looking for.
- Successful management and implementation of social media and digital campaigns in the tech sector
- Experience of community management and content marketing on social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and other leading networks
- Organising social media campaigns across owned, earned and paid
- Creation and management editorial calendar for social media
- Content development for social media channels and web sites
- Conducting and commissioning social media audits
- Reporting and analysis of social media channels and blogs
- Using third party social media management and analysis tools for client reporting
- Preparing blogger profiles for social media outreach and developing opportunities to gain coverage on international blogs
- Organising and attending international blogger events, round-table briefings and launches
- Developing and managing the process for social media crisis scenarios
- Participation in new business pitches and research for client proposals
- Brainstorming with members of our team and client on creative new campaign initiatives
- Building positive working relationships and liaising with colleagues, clients and the international digital influencers and bloggers
Previous experience in information technology. Applicants must live within a 25-mile radius of our Marlborough office, and international travel is required several times a year.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you’ve got what it takes to become an integral member of our small and successful team, please request an application form or email your CV to:
Rosie Sutton: Tel: 01672 550125