Home of Public Relations, Market Entry Strategies, Marketing and Creative Consultancy, Event Planning and Industry Forum Management
Welcome to the Zonic Group website
Zonic Group is a consultancy bridging technology and business. It is your one assured route to opinion formers, channels and markets in the Information Technology and Telecommunications sectors.
Our core offering combines business wisdom and global contacts accumulated over 20 years experience in the IT marketplace – wisdom needed now more than ever, according to today’s financial opinion.
This accumulated experience makes an integrated, continuously evolving entity – able to adapt and respond to each client’s specific situation and need.
It adds up to a comprehensive portfolio of ways we can help your business – singly or as an integrated global package.
- Infinera Increases Focus on Cloud Networks and Adds Stuart Elby to Executive Team ... - Aug 05
- Spirent Enhances Location Availability for VoLTE E911 Calls Indoors ... - Aug 06
- Open Networking Foundation Completes First Global PlugFest ... - Jun 02
- Spirent Enables Innovation In Connected Cars With Industry’s First Automotive Ethernet Test Solution ... - Jun 03
- Spirent Launches Industry First Bench-Top System for Fast, Reliable Evaluation of Mobile Device Acoustic Speech Quality ... - Jun 03
Zonic Group is a specialist PR agency with superb contacts and an exceptionally high profile with IT-related media and analysts in every continent. Our strong . . .
Zonic Group’s global network of executives and consultants all have extensive industry backgrounds in addition to local knowledge and native language skills . . .
Zonic Group’s experienced team of marketing professionals includes several who were Marketing Directors for successful start-ups that went on to become . . .
Our client references speak for themselves – we have a reputation for creativity and compelling content, drawing in the cream of the crop and delivering the goods . . .
Zonic Group has become the number one choice for independent industry groups seeking to collaborate in the development and promotion of exciting . . .